Potential CAT Bidders to Meet in Digital Sandbox
January 24, 2013
The SROs have identified a number of capabilities that vendors and service providers will need to be awarded the CAT work. Among them:
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate CAT reporting requirements to business, regulatory and technology constituents
- Experience and expertise of key personnel used in the solution
- Experience with and knowledge of securities markets and order and execution practices, including processing large volumes of complex data
- Ability to identify information/data needed to support regulation of new trading practices, market structure changes and new SEC and SRO rules as they evolve
- Architecture, design and technical approach(es) that effectively address all of the CAT requirements
- System build, maintenance and operational costs.
The Digital Sandbox Network is located at 55 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004. The meeting will be held from 2 to 4 p.m.