Three-Part Harmony: Creating One Office, Front to Back
Available On Demand
Date Held: July 11, 2011
Duration: 1 hour
- Vernon Barback, President and COO, GlobeOp
- Mieko Shibata, Managing Director, Technology Senior Director, JP Morgan Worldwide Securities Services
- Peter Keaveney, Managing Director and Head of Investment Manager Solutions Americas, BNY Mellon Asset Servicing
From the chief executive officer to the trading desk to the billing department to risk management, financial services firms now must have a single, consistent record and view of every part of their business and every transaction with every counterparty at all times.
The challenge: Making the complex needs of accounting and reporting simple while building a system that can remain cost-effective.
Firms are looking for:
- Software, hardware and services that smoothly integrate information and processes in front, middle and back offices.
- The advantages of cloud computing, with anytime, anywhere access to applications and data in a secure fashion
- Reliable means of normalizing data, without duplication, migration or huge extraction and transformation projects being involved
- Orchestrating the flow of information across the entire enterprise, to make sure it gets effectively used in the right places
- Way(s) to provide a comprehensive, unified view of all client information across the enterprise
This Web Seminar will look at how different financial services firms have approached the problem, the solutions they found, the hurdles they overcame and the results achieved.
Other areas of interest